SPUG: The Damian Hath Cometh!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sat Jul 1 00:33:10 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

I collected Damian Conway from the airport today, fed him some Thai food,
and showed him around the residential areas of Kirkland, with which he
was very impressed (especially with the prices of the waterfront homes
thereabouts!).

He was unfortunately given a bad cold by Nat Torkington at YAPC (or was
it MJD, via Nat?), so he's planning to lay low in his hotel for a couple
of days so he'll be in good shape for his four performances next week.

We're planning a "SPUG-fest dinner meeting" on Monday night, "hygeia
volente" (his health permitting), and perhaps another Tuesday night
followed by a 4th-of-July fireworks-viewing event.  Anybody who wants
to participate please send me your contact info.

His schedule is currently open for Tuesday daytime, and he's open to
offers of private/group meetings with SPUGsters, overtures from corporate
recruiters, you name it.

Those wishing to contact him please get in touch with me, and I'll tell
you how to reach him (email, by the way, is not an option; he hasn't
read any since 6/20).

-Tim
| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| CLASSES:  8/14: UNIX Fund.  8/21: Shell & Utilities  9/11: Perl + Mods |
| DAMIAN CONWAY Seminars;  Adv. OO Perl: 7/6,  Parsing with Modules: 7/7 |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org