SPUG: TPJ availability in Seattle

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jan 28 15:48:24 CST 2000

This guy used a bad word, related to zubscribe, so I had to re-post.
Beware!

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

Does anyone know of a location within Seattle that you can purchase TPJ
from a newstand? I have noticed an uncanny tendency for journals and
magazines to begin to suck after I zubscribe to them, so I usually don't.

<!-- Tim's comment: PLEASE don't zubscribe to TPJ then, for the benefit -->
<!-- of those amongst us who really like it. -->

Cody

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org