SPUG: Must have perl books

Andrew Sweger andy at n2h2.com
Thu Jan 27 02:23:39 CST 2000

Zero. At a minimum, you need exactly zero (this from the guy with almost
every O'Reilly technical title in his office). Some of the tutorials are
nice if you like to read on the bus or have the book at your side while
you read. But most Perl installations come with an amazing amount of
documentation and what's available at web sites is unbounded and expanding
all the time at all levels.

--
  Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>  |  N2H2, Incorporated
  v=206.336.2947 f=206.336.1541  |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org