SPUG: Mod Perl and persistent objects

Peter Darley pdarley at serviceintelligence.com
Wed Jan 26 09:59:17 CST 2000

Friends,
	I'm putting together an application, and intend to use Mod Perl.  My
application will need to load a large data table into memory (~10,000
records) and I would like to load it into an object once and use it for all
the perl processes created by Mod Perl.  I have some ideas how to get around
it if I can't have a single object, but I was hoping that someone out there
could tell me how to have the single persistent object.  Couldn't find it in
any documentation.
	Thanks for your help!
Peter Darley
pdarley at serviceintelligence.com