SPUG: Jobs with Cobalt Group

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Jan 12 16:34:56 CST 2000

Perl Programmers,

The Cobalt Group, Inc is the largest provider of Internet marketing
systems for car dealers. Our positions involve scripting and systems
programming for our Web sites and online Unix databases. PERL or
C programming experience and familiarity with the Web, HTML, UNIX,
CGI scripting required.  Familiarity with Java programming for Web
applications, Linux and Apache a plus. Experience with Unix databases
such as Oracle, a plus. Backgrounds in Object Oriented programming &
User Interface design are big pluses.

These are permanent positions located in downtown Seattle.  Telecommuting
is not an option.

All positions include the following comprehensive benefits:
	Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (15% discount),
	Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), LTD, Vacation, Sick, Holidays,
	Transportation/Parking Subsidy, Sports Court/Exercise Room
	including basketball, stairmasters, weights.

Position #1: Team Lead

Our Team Lead position will lead and participate on a team of programmers.
Requires a degree(CS pref), extensive Web, Unix & PERL experience &
2 yrs experience in project management. At least 1 year experience
leading a team of developers.

Salary: Competitive, DOE

Send resume to: nnelson at cobaltgroup.com.

Position #2: Webmaster/Programmer

Required skills include: proven portal management (prior webmaster
experience for major portal site), strong programming skills (UNIX,
Perl or C), project management skills and strong interdepartmental skills.

Salary: Competitive, DOE

Send resume to: nnelson at cobaltgroup.com.

Nicole R. Nelson
Technical Recruiter