SPUG: modems

Peter Dueber peter at hivnet.fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 5 18:08:44 CST 2000

This isn't about perl but I thought some of you might be able to help.

I have a PlugNPlay modem (on an Intel 586 at 133MHz) for MS Windows 95 (shudder)
that doesn't work with Linux.  If anyone has figured out how to make a PNP modem
work on Linux or knows any external modems that are compatible with Linux (the lazy
way), I'm in need of information.

Peter Dueber, Esq.
HIVNET Statistical Center
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center