SPUG: CGI Forms != Tedious ?

Ryan Erwin ryan at dbedge.com
Thu Feb 24 21:23:38 CST 2000

Maybe I should clarify a bit.  (story of my day...)
The tedious part is just writing the HTML for field after field
after field that is just going to be submitted to a little
database.  I thought that maybe somebody had come up with a way
to automatically generate a fill in form, with field sizes and
maybe even check/option buttons based on the values of the
database that we are inserting records into.

For personal safety, thou shalt not speak of PHP on spug-list...
8-}