SPUG: Perlien - We come in Peace... == Alien made out of colored Perl Code

Ryan Erwin ryan at dbedge.com
Thu Feb 24 21:21:02 CST 2000

The URL that I posted is a picture of an "Alien" made entirely
out of Perl Code that has been made into colored HTML.  If you
don't have a minute to laugh, don't click on it! ;-}

Sorry for being so haphazard but I'm really tired...
I shall do no more tired posting to spug-list at ...
At least not for the rest of the week 8-}

: > I saw this on the Perl Porters list over the fall, but keep
: > forgetting to post it.
: > http://www4.telge.kth.se/~d99_kme/
: > Hopefully you haven't all seen it... 8-}

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org