SPUG: Unix to MS SQL Server Using Perl and ODBC

Wegley, Harry L Harry.Wegley at pss.boeing.com
Wed Feb 9 17:39:07 CST 2000

	Has anyone configured Perl on a Unix box (Solaris in my case) to query
	a remote Microsoft SQL server using ODBC? If so, what Perl modules did
	you use? What did you use for the driver and the driver manager? I haven't
	been able to put all the pieces together for what I thought was a pretty
	simple problem.

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.

	Harry Wegley
	E-mail: Harry.L.Wegley at Boeing.Com