SPUG: Inline.pm for Windows!

B.Ingerson at epixtech.com B.Ingerson at epixtech.com
Fri Aug 25 17:47:09 CDT 2000

Lorraine,

Thanks for the pointer. User's of Inline.pm on ActivePerl will need the
nmake utility *and* the cl.exe compiler. I don't suppose there's a place to
get *that* for free, is there?

Anyway, a free nmake is good for people who just want to install pure-Perl
CPAN modules on ActivePerl. Inline also works with Perl compiled under the
Cygwin porting layer, which is a free and complete Unix layer for windows.
It has the entire glibc, gcc, bash, etc.

Brian

lorraine at nw.saic.com (Lorraine Johnson) on 08/24/2000 10:02:03 AM