SPUG: O'Reilly Univ. of Perl, 2000

Ben Burnett benwa at ocentrix.com
Fri Aug 25 11:07:37 CDT 2000

Hey Tim,

I'm looking over the course list for the University of Perl and I'm having
a tough time deciding what to attend.  I would really like to go to them
all especially the Damian Conway OOP course, but if I can hear him speak at
another time, maybe I can attend some other things at the university.  I
seem to remember you mentioning something at the last meeting about him
giving some talks to the SPUG while he was in town.  Is this right or is it
just my overactive imagination?

Thanks,

Ben

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org