SPUG: 7 Perl contracts, Seattle

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Aug 24 08:38:42 CDT 2000

From: Tony Schwarzler <Tony at consultnet-nw.com>
Subject: ConsultNet needs your help.....
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:54:01 -0700

     Good evening. It was suggested by a current member of this listserver
that I contact your group. My name is Tony Schwaerzler and I am a Sr.
Technical Recruiter with ConsultNet. I am requesting assistance from this
organization with a need that I had come across my desk today.
I have a client in downtown Seattle that has a need for 7 Perl Programmers.
Details listed below......

Rates: Are open, per client
Location: DT Seattle
Contract length: 6-9 months
Contracting through ConsultNet. Will accept W2, 1099 (Corp-corp or sole
proprietor)

Client is a company that develops on-line services for the automotive
industry.

Needed for scripting and systems programming for website and on-line
databases. Minimum of 3 years programming in Perl with familiarity with
HTML, UNIX, and CGI preferred. Java programming, for web applicaitons and
experience with UNIX-based Oracle Databases would be a plus. Backgrounds in
OO programming and User interface design are also pluses.

The need is immediate and if there is anyone interested, they can contact:

Tony Schwaerzler
(425)637-9700, (877)287-9526
tony at consultnet-nw.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org