SPUG: More module ideas

Sanford Morton smorton at pobox.com
Wed Aug 16 16:28:46 CDT 2000

More E/Spug CPAN module ideas, as if you didn't have enough. I'll be
happy to donate any or all of my stuff, which can be found at
  http://www.pobox.com/~smorton/modules
These are probably a bit different from other proposals. The first two
are already on CPAN, but there's lots more to do on all.

Chart::Plot

  Chart::Plot is a Perl module that will create graphs of two dimensional
  datasets.

Statistics::OLS

  Statistics::OLS is a Perl module that will perform ordinary least
  squares on two dimensional data and calculate some related bivariate
  statistics.

cgidebug.pm

  cgidebug.pm allows a remote web server to launch an interactive X
  terminal on your workstation with the perl debugger running on your
  cgi script and the form data preloaded.

A Tour of References, Modules and Objects

  This is a quick tour of objects in Perl, including a couple of necessary
  prerequisites, references and modules.

Regards,
Sandy

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org