SPUG: web communities upgrade

Sean Owens seanow0 at email.msn.com
Tue Apr 18 12:13:19 CDT 2000

We (I can say "we" for a few more weeks :-)  upgraded our service over the
weekend.  You are now able to save & edit files from the web community --
like it was a folder on your computer (sort of)!

I've uploaded a couple of files, my quality chapter and the powerpoint
presentation (with Rob's additions).  Feel free to make use of the
powerpoint presentation, either add in your own pages & resave or just
download this file and email me your stuff...

Thanks!

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org
 SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: Replace "action" below by subscribe or unsubscribe
           Email to majordomo at pm.org: "action" spug-list your_address