SPUG: Re: Dumping HTTP headers

Ryan Erwin ryan at dbedge.com
Sun Apr 16 00:01:27 CDT 2000

I know this thread died a while ago, but
I've been doing some HTTP work myself and
came accross:

HttpSniffer (in Perl) ver 2.11
This is a Perl script to help debug HTTP conversations. It mimics a web
server by calling another server to satisfy requests, but by doing so it can
log the details of all the transactions (Now with timing data too).

It's available at: http://www.compansr.demon.co.uk/
http://www.compansr.demon.co.uk/HttpSniffer.pl

Enjoy the Meeting Tuesday!
Wish I could be there ;)