SPUG: We Need a New HOME!

Patterson, David davidpa at mosaix.com
Thu Sep 30 22:30:50 CDT 1999

Hi,

I'm Dave Patterson of Lucent Technologies, Inc.  in downtown
Redmond (Formerly of Mosaix, Inc.).  The location may be a bit
"east" for many people (520 and Redmond Way), but...

Currently we host the NW C++ Users group one evening a month
in one of our conference rooms.  We can host up to appx 35 people
comfortably.  I would be happy to make arrangements for SPUG
to have monthly meetings in our facilities if you are interested.
Might even be able to have free refreshments served (I'll have to
double check on that!!).

I think our facilities meet your minimum requirements; internet access
can be arranged in advance if needed.

Let me know what you think,

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org