SPUG: Core files.... (fwd)

S. Nickels snickels at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 29 01:38:45 CDT 1999

Yes, that's correct. Perl/Tk. Sorry, didn't make that quite clear. I
didn't include the script because I didn't believe it was part of the
problem. The script was running correctly, without error messages, save
the core dumps. I assumed the problem was the perl interpreter; it was
dumping a core file that was apparently of invalid form. What I wanted to
know was if perl core files are different in some way, and how one might
use the core file to diagnose what may have been the problem.

Again, sorry for not being clear.
--Steve Nickels

> I dunno, Steve; you seem to be pretty confused.  Considering that you're
> posting a Tk question to a Perl users group list

Perhaps it's a Perl/Tk script?

--
Devin L. Ganger, Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services
"Pisces!....                                  Weird Al Yankovic

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org