SPUG: Core files....

Ken McGlothlen mcglk at serv.net
Wed Sep 29 00:13:32 CDT 1999

"S. Nickels" <snickels at u.washington.edu> writes:

| Hi everybody.  I'm having trouble with a Tk script that I'm writing.  The
| script runs like it is supposed to, but every once in a while it just
| randomly quits and dumps a core.  I don't get any other error message, it
| just says "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" I tried gdb on the core, but it
| said it was an invalid format.
|
| Any advice for a confused soul?

I dunno, Steve; you seem to be pretty confused.  Considering that you're
posting a Tk question to a Perl users group list, failed to include the script,
any information about the script, how you're running it, on what platform---in
fact, failing to post any useful or relevant information whatsoever---it seems
vanishingly likely that you can be helped by anyone here.

But best of luck!  :)

							---Ken

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org