SPUG: Exciting SQL/PERL Programmer Analyst 2 Openings

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Sep 16 23:13:23 CDT 1999

>> Message submitted at: Thu Sep 16 21:13:23 PDT 1999

Subject: Exciting SQL/PERL Programmer Analyst 2 Openings

I'm looking for 2 SQL/PERL Programmer Analyst for a 4 month project in
Renton, WA. Details are as follows:

Job Description: Application programmer in support of a tracking system.
Candidate must have a strong understanding and experience in software
development. Must be able to independently develop application code based on
written functional specifications. Must understand relational database
concept and have experience with web development technologies.

Job Skills & Qualifications:
*	PERL programming (1 yr. min. with experienced use on an application
development project)
*	HTML (1 yr. min. with experienced use on an application development
project)
*	SQL (3 yrs. min.)
*	Oracle (desired)
*	InConsert (or workflow application desired)

Education: Computer Science degree desired but not required.

I can pay up to $50.00 W2 or 1099 if incorporated. I can also pay 70K per
year if the candidate is interested in a full-time job and they bring along
other skills.

Please email me your resumes directly and let me know when you will be
available to interview.

Dante Haddad
dante at bestnet.com
BEST CONSULTING