SPUG: Denver Job for "Excited" Individual

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Sep 13 19:03:17 CDT 1999

>> Message submitted at: Mon Sep 13 17:03:18 PDT 1999

Tim,
	We'd like to post the following...

Thanks,
	Cindy Boyles, SPHR
	Director, Human Resources
	Exactis.com
	303.675.2379
	cboyles at exactis.com

Denver based Exactis.com, Inc., a world leader in solicited
e-mail communications, is hiring excited personnel to develop
cutting-edge technology services.  Due to tremendous growth,
Exactis.com is seeking to fill the following position at the
Mid and Senior levels:

Software Engineer

You will be responsible for all aspects of the development
lifecycle while creating next generation e-mail applications. You
must have hands on Perl or Java expertise, C/C++ is desired. A
good working knowledge of object-oriented principles, Perl
objects, SCM and UNIX is required, and will prepare you for
success in this position. Understanding and experience in UML,
Booch, OMT, etc. a big plus.

We offer competitive salaries, stock options and excellent
benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, a
top notch 401(k) plan, life insurance, short term disability,
long term disability, generous reimbursement for parking or
bus pass, partial reimbursement of health club membership and a
great employee referral bonus plan.  We have on-site Foosball,
flexible hours and a casual environment.  We will offer some
relocation assistance to great developers.  Join a fun team in
a great and growing company.

You will be working on projects for clients such as Sony
Entertainment, Charles Schwab, First Union Bank, the Economist
and BrainPlay.com.  We have filed S1 and offer stock options
to all employees.

Salary range: $55k to $92k plus stock options...I know that's
broad, but it includes Software Engineers, Senior Software
Engineers and some Technical Lead positions.

Please submit resumes to jobs at exactis.com, visit our web-site
at www.exactis.com.

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org