SPUG: meetings -- a least path analysis

Scott Blachowicz Scott.Blachowicz at seaslug.org
Sat Oct 16 15:43:48 CDT 1999

On Sat, Oct 16, 1999 at 12:58:02PM -0700, William Julien wrote:
> To test this, I needed to add a few more locations in my address datafile.
> I had trouble finding the "lucent" location. The only lucent I could
> find on the east-side was "lucent medical". Anyway...

I think the Lucent location in question used to be known as
"Mosaix"...they recently got bought out by Lucent, I believe.  At any
rate, I was just at the NorthWest C++ User's Group meeting there last
week...you go to the eastern end of 520 (where it hits SR-202 on the
eastern end of Redmond).  Then, you continue east on SR-202 for a few
more lights, turn left right about the point where you get to one lane
each direction and the speed limit bumps up to 45...or something like
that.

Scott

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org