SPUG: Re: alternate meeting night

El JoPe Magnifico jope-spug at n2h2.com
Wed Oct 13 18:41:57 CDT 1999

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Stuart Poulin wrote:
> My Tuesdays are filled.  It seems all groups that meet like
> to pick Tuesdays for their meetings.  So it there were an eastside
> group, it would be great if the meetings were on some other day
> like a Wednesday.

Note: SeaJUG (Seattle Java Users Group) is third Wednesday of every
month.  Not that I'e been to one of those in a looooong time.  =)

> And maybe alternate weeks in the month with the Seattle side group.

(Not sure if this is what you just said...)
One side meet first week of the month, the other side meet third week.
That way diehards and dual-worlders can attend both.

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org