SPUG: We Need a New HOME!

Kevin Fink kevin at n2h2.com
Sat Oct 2 21:11:07 CDT 1999

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Tim Maher/CONSULTIX wrote:

> Thanks as always, Kevin, for your unflagging support for SPUG!  But as
> you indicated, the elevator security has been a real problem in the
> past, both for the attendees and the N2H2 "hall monitors".  This being
> the case, I think it's best to keep your location as a back-up site,
> in case we cannot find something more accessible.

No problem.  We are pursuing one other possibility (there is a conference
room on the 5th floor - so no elevator access would be needed, but it is a
shared building resource and I have to check on availability and price)
and I'll let you know if that turns up anything.  (N2H2 will pick up the
cost - effectively making it free to SPUG).  It doesn't have a 'net
connection or projector, but given that it's so convenient for N2H2ers we
can bring down a laptop w/ Ricochet and our projector very easily.

Kevin

 Kevin Fink <kevin at n2h2.com>          N2H2, Creators of Bess and Searchopolis
 Chief Technology Officer             900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400
 http://www.n2h2.com/                 Seattle, WA 98164
 VOICE: 206-336-1501 / 800-971-2622   FAX: 206-336-1541

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org