SPUG: Short-Term Web Contract, downtown or home

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Nov 17 18:13:37 CST 1999

This is a contract project for a national client.  The revisions
have been identified and are available for review.  The assignment
should take no more than 3-5 days for programming and thorough testing.
The applicant will be revising existing code and adding new functionality
to the site. This effort will conplete the assignment. It is anticipated
that it will however be a work in progress with the anticipated growth
of the site.

The work can be performed at our office (711 6th N. Seattle), or
remotely.

This project will finish an online auction demonstration,
http://www.rvauctioneer.com.

Access for preview will require:
	name: auctioneer,
	pw: fleet.

It is also anticipated that this will require ongoing programming support.
We will desire a commitment for maintenance and upgrades.  Hourly fees
will be dependent upon experience. Payment status is 1099.

Please contact: mailto:mr.rogers at williams-helde.com

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org