SPUG: Job Postings: Feedback Solicited!

Devin L. Ganger devin at premier1.net
Thu Jul 29 20:57:04 CDT 1999

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Tim Maher/CONSULTIX wrote:

> What do you think about the way this is working out?  Should we
> make a separate list (or perhaps newsgroup) for job postings?  Or
> just add an extra identifier to the Subject line (to facilitate
> filtration)?  Add additional informational requirements to
> the postings?  Just leave things the way they are?

My vote is to leave it the way it is.  Although I'm not looking for jobs,
nor am I currently looking to *fill* jobs, I may be in the future, and
seeing things like this helps keep me aware of what the going rates for
talented Perl programmers are.

--
Devin L. Ganger, Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services
"Fear leads to anger.  Anger leads to hate.  Hate leads to using Windows

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org