SPUG: Perl Jobs, Downtown Seattle

greg heil gheil at uswest.net
Thu Jul 29 18:43:32 CDT 1999

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX wrote:

> > > In order to post this to our list of 243 Perl professionals, we
> > > need the following additional information:
> > >
> > > Est. Duration of Contract Assignments
> > > Pay Range for Contract Assignments

i propose adding the following line:

> > > What the F___ the purpose of the job is.

i see quadrillions of ads for Perl jobs none of which
say anything about whether the company sell turtle friendly
coffee beans or assault grenade launchers. Some people
really are interested in the purpose of their jobs and
it would be nice if we had one place where people were
upfront about what they were asking for. Heck we might even
know if they were just body hunters or real people with
their own needs.

greg heil
mailto:gheil at scn.org
http://www.scn.org/tl/anvil