SPUG: E-spug takers?

Ryan Erwin ryan at erwin.org
Thu Dec 16 23:57:29 CST 1999

Greetings from the self proclaimed E-spug emperor. ;)

Of course, my value as emperor of E-spug increases a little bit
if there are still any people who would be interested in
attending a East Side SPUG meeting.

If there are any objections to my self proclaimed emperorship,
feel free to impeach me.  Otherwise, just let me know if you
would be interested in attending a East Side group.

So, how many of you would show up, as speakers or audience
members, for a SPUG meeting on the East Side, if I go through the
trouble of scheduling them?

Thanks-

Ryan Erwin [ryan at erwin.org]

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org