SPUG: Special Webhosting and Dedicated Server Offer

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Dec 8 19:52:13 CST 1999

Well, I was wondering how long it would take for Spammers to start
attacking our list, and now it has finally happened.  Accordingly,
I will be modifying the posting rules so that only list subscribers
will be able to post.

This might require some people to change their habits, because
if joe at hotmail.com is the registered recipient of list mail, but
he typically posts from an account associated with the address
joe at some-company.com, future postings from that account will soon
be disallowed.

Please adjust your habits accordingly!

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |