SPUG: Job: F5 Webmaster

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Dec 6 16:46:41 CST 1999

We are looking for a candidate that would fill the following job
description.  It is a permanent position at a fast-paced Internet
Infrastructure company.  Please send resumes to casey at f5.com.

F5 Networks Webmaster (Seattle)
We are looking for a top notch Webmaster to manage our Internet and
extranet sites.

Job Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing F5's current site, working within the
marketing department.  You will be a key player in designing and building
new and exciting web applications.  Develop and maintain Perl scripts
running several functions within the site and change the look and feel as
appropriate.

Experience Level:
We need someone that is seasoned with all the right stuff.  That means
strong programming skills, savvy design abilities along with solid
organizational skills.  Technically, you need to have a wide-range of
capabilities.  Requires significant experience creating commercial or
organizational web sites with Linux, databases, Perl (very important),
HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, Apache server, and CGI.  Additional useful skills
include Cold Fusion, MySQL, Oracle, networking, running redundant web
servers/sites, multi-language sites, and e-commerce applications.

Pay range is $35-55,000 and we are located on lower Queen Anne by the
Seattle Center.

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org