[Southampton-pm] Social meeting this Wednesday

Vytas D vytdau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:59:58 PDT 2016

So far Vytas, Anton and Warren RSVP'ed (
https://www.meetup.com/SouthamptonPM/ ), if you are coming then 4 so far.

On similar note, we need speaker(s) for October technical meeting. If you
have something you would like to present, please come tomorrow or get in
touch with me and we can work it out.
It is good time to practise LPW talks or share something interesting you've
been playing with, something you've learned recently or something you would
like to learn more about.