[Southampton-pm] Hacksoton 5 is upon us again!

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:13:15 PST 2015

Thanks for the heads-up Vytas, I never knew about hacksoton until now.

I've signed up and am willing to collaborate on something. Does not
have to be Perl. I've been developing with node.js recently and have
been looking at Docker this week.

On 11 January 2015 at 14:32, Vytautas D <vytdau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Hacksoton is upon us again ( http://www.hacksoton.com/ ). It is a place
> where you can come and work on whatever project you want. I participated
> last year and it was fun, but you need to know what you want to work on!
>
> I will participate this time too ( 31/01/2014 ), if anyone would like to
> collaborate and work on something interesting together, please let me know,
> otherwise I am planning to start working on heroku app for Perl in
> Mojolicious.
>
> Get your free tickets while it lasts ->
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hacksoton-5-tickets-15197025713
>
> Thanks,
> Vytas

Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry