[Southampton-pm] Devel::REPL

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:05:04 PDT 2014

Upstream accepted my patch, and yet made it even better by introducing
#redit command to fix whatever typo you left in previous #edit session!
Author left my way as well. So you can still pass an argument to open
custom file, but that's more typing (:

https://metacpan.org/pod/Devel::REPL::Plugin::Editor

-Vytas