[Southampton-pm] Perl at UoP

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:24:44 PDT 2014

1PM - 2PM. I know it's very short notice, I was offered just few hours ago
with condition that another speaker decline ( for whom they are still
waiting ). So it might get postponed, but it should happen sometime this
year.

Sorry, but it is tough to organise something in Universities... :)
Vytas

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Duncan Garland <duncan.garland at ntlworld.com