[Southampton-pm] March social meeting - 8pm Wednesday + possible technical meeting

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 15 04:30:45 PDT 2014

That's great. Well done.

From: Southampton-pm
[mailto:southampton-pm-bounces+duncan.garland=ntlworld.com at pm.org] On Behalf
Of Vytautas D
Sent: 10 March 2014 21:20
To: southampton-pm at pm.org
Subject: Re: [Southampton-pm] March social meeting - 8pm Wednesday +
possible technical meeting

Duncan, I got authorised to release Perl time module I talked about, hence I
will be releasing my first cpan module fairly soon.. well probably sometime
in April (: I will share the link to it once its packaged up, you will have
lots of fun reading my comments, if I'll leave them :)

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Duncan Garland