[Southampton-pm] July meeting

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:41:00 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Duncan, you missed my announcement, which I think you will be happy to hear
- we are doing a lecture/workshop or presentation to promote Perl at
University of Portsmouth some time between October-December. Format or time
allowance for the talk is not yet agreed, but I would like to know how much
time we think we need and how many of us wants to participate?

I think our goal should be to invite students to our meetings & suggest to
make Perl club at UoP.

Warren came back from Mojo conference in Norway and are planning to offer
Mojo community to make the next year Mojo conference at Southampton.

In overall, it was very productive meeting, where we talked a lot about
Perl and we all cheered that CGI was at last deprecated, nice MOP might
come to core & hopefully by 5.22 we might have nice sub signatures finished
& etc etc :)

Hope you like these news :)
Vytas