[Southampton-pm] November meeting

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:56:45 PST 2013

Hi all,
from the meeting yesterday, i got an impression that the most of the
southampton.pm will be in the LPW ( which is soooo similar to LWP.. ). As
far as I know, Duncan and Tim will be giving talks in LPW.
We talked about security, yachts, perl 5, perl6, javascript, android
kitkat.. as always, I couldn't resist asking silly questions... such as
guess when perl will die..

Some of interesting thoughts were:
 - possibly guaranteed escape out of VMs through speaker and microphone
 - unicode in perl somewhat sucks ( though I am not sure if this is outcome
we reached, it's more my personal opinion )
 - and many others

Vytas