[Southampton-pm] Southampton PM

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:09:42 PST 2013

Hi all, sorry I am not coming lately, busy days..

Anyway, interesting subject you are talking about, I know this is just a
community, but you might be interested to mentor students under Perl in
GSOC ( Google Summer of Code ). Mentor gets 500$, which is symbolic but a
lot of fun, and can push some stuff into life which annoys you in perl or
some missing feature...
-Vytas