[Southampton-pm] Perl Mongers, Wednesday, 8pm

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 07:43:43 PDT 2013

Looks like I can't attend as it clashes with the missus "friends movie
night" and I have to take care of the child. :-(

Tim- friendly note about my GPG key signage.

Duncan - I know folks at both Universities, if you need any specific
contacts in specific departments then let me know.

Have fun!

On 3 June 2013 23:26, Imran Chaudhry <ichaudhry at gmail.com> wrote:
> I should be there.
>
> --
> Sent from phone. Please excuse typos and brevity.
>
> On Jun 3, 2013 8:06 AM, "Tim Retout" <tim at retout.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It's that time again! We'll be meeting at the Platform Tavern on Wednesday
>> for more discussion of Perl.
>>
>> Lately I've been working on looking after my super-cute daughter. :) But I
>> also went to OpenTech in London, and saw some quite interesting things...
>>
>> Hope to see you all there!
>>
>> --
>> Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>

Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry