[Southampton-pm] August Meeting - this Wednesday, 8pm, Platform Tavern

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 15:35:51 PDT 2013

Hi all,

It's that time again!

So this month I filed a security issue in Data::UUID, which is
interesting enough to get its own CVE id (CVE-2013-4184):
https://github.com/rjbs/Data-UUID/issues/5

I've had a request for any Perl audio book resources that people know
about - are there any?

Also, I'd like to discuss a change of venue for future meetings - I'm
considering the Waterloo Arms, but I haven't checked it out yet.
Other suggestions welcomed, either in person or on the mailing list.

See you on Wednesday,

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>