Southampton Perl!

Taylor, Paul ptaylor at ordsvy.gov.uk
Fri May 18 05:42:04 CDT 2001

Yeah, it's at the City Council.

Ask them for about 45UKP per hour.  You should get it.

The agent who's dealing with it is a little scatty though.  And, no - I'm
not competition for the position.

P.

Ordnance Survey is continually seeking to improve the products
and services it provides, including our web site.
To help us to ensure that the Ordnance Survey web site meets
your requirements, we would be grateful if you could take a
few moments of your time to tell us what you think of it.

Complete the questionnaire at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk