Linuxcare BBC

Kevin.Cornmell at ntl.com Kevin.Cornmell at ntl.com
Fri Mar 30 08:05:25 CST 2001

Hi,

Ive just asked for some Linuxcare BBC bootable business cards, using the
Mongers as the LUG.

*If* I get any, then they are up for grabs ( once I burn a copy )

I'll keep you informed.

" The sadder but wiser Perl for me...  "

Kevin.Cornmell at bigfoot.com
Ingres DBA
UK

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL