[Sofia-pm] Fw: 25 Dev's needed that eat, sleep and live Perl!

Krasimir Berov k.berov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:40:51 PST 2013

I was called yesterday for this position.
This was my second time. First was one and half year ago when they
canceled my application.
I think for Euro-political reasons :).
I also found that there is no point for me to move there, having in
mind that I have big family.
It turns out that I am living better here with far lower salary but
lest taxes and lower cost of living.
Otherwise what can be expected form a code base that evolved may be 10 years.
The situation was similar in Skrill(Moneybookers) and They are now
writing new code in Java, totally upgrading/changing the architecture.
They are using Mason . This is what I know.