[singapore-pm] Singapore Perl Mongers Group in Meetup.com

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 27 05:00:55 PDT 2013

Hi Perl Mongers,

Singapore Perl Mongers group is created in meetup.com
http://www.meetup.com/Singapore-Perl-Mongers|

Please join.

There is also a polling to choose our comfortable date,Time and Topics.

Initially this is our plan.

Introduction - 15 Mins
Perl Topics
1) Perl Internals - Saran
and few more.
2) Discuss about the plans for YAPC::SG
3) Networking time

Lets discuss more about the event,

Alvin : Thanks for hosting the meetup
Shantanu/Patrick : Please do plan for a technical session.Call out known Perl ppl for the meetup.

Lets get this going!

Cheers
~Saran