[singapore-pm] Perl Meet up at Singapore

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Thu Sep 26 05:15:53 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,
My dates have been moved to the second week of october for the macau trip
but it will not involve a weekend. So I will still be good for saturday or
sunday. I am also good for first week of october. I leave for canada on
16th so that would put me out of SG for the rest of the month.
It would be great if we can have it in first week of the october or weekend
of second week.
Cheers and Beers!
-Shantanu