[singapore-pm] LittleLives Developer Challenge

Mohan Belani mohanbelani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:11:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

A startup I am helping, LittleLives Inc., is keen on hiring developers and
is running a developer challenge to look for the best ones. I'd appreciate
if you guys can help spread the word (other developer/startup groups,
friends etc.) and help this startup out. They are a very promising company
with some serious traction in this space! Here are the details:

LittleLives Inc., a company based in Silicon Valley and Singapore, is keen
on working with the best developers in the region. The company founder, Ho
Sun, who is passionate about bringing the best web technologies to early
stage education, understands the value good developers can bring to an early
stage startup.

Hence we are launching a Developer Challenge to look for the best developers
in the region. Details of the challenge are listed here:
http://www.littlelives.com/dev_challenge/developerchallenge.html

LittleLives is at the forefront of early stage education and has been making
a difference to children's lives through the use of technology. If you share
the same passion with us and are keen to impact the lives of children all
over the world, then we want YOU!

We are looking for passionate and driven entry level and experienced web
developers who want to join us. Drop your CV to
ChangingLives at littlelives.com.

About LittleLives Inc.

LittleLives Inc. is a Singapore based startup focusing on intuitive and user
engaging educational products. Their flagship product LittleLives.com, is an
educational network for children that is safe fun and wholesome. Started in
2007, the network serves over 85% of the primary school market in Singapore,
with recent in roads into the pre-school market as well. LittleLives was
also recently offered a space at Sunfire Offices in Silicon Valley, an
invite only co-working space founded by former Facebook and Google
engineers, where they are currently expanding operations to further get
traction for their product in the US market.
--
Best Regards*,*
*Mohan Belani*

LinkedIn: http://sg.linkedin.com/in/mohanbelani | Facebook: