[singapore-pm] Software Freedom Day Singapore 2010 - Call for participants

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Sun Jul 4 01:28:13 PDT 2010

Hey everybody!

Just dropping you a note to let you know that Software Freedom Day is
right around the corner. Singapore.pm isn't going to be organising
anything for it (unless you are interested?), but maybe other groups
or companies you're associated with would be interested?

cheerio,
Gaurav

----
The Free and Open Source Alliance (FOSA.sg) is calling for
participants for Software Freedom Day Singapore 2010. This one-day
event, a celebration of the best of the Singaporean open source
community, will be held at the National Library Plaza, Bugis, on
September 18 this year.

We are looking for individuals, groups, organisations, or companies
with an interest in the free and open source movement who would like
to set up booths during this exhibition. Your booth can be on any open
source related subject, from open content to business ideas, from open
hardware to computer gaming. Your booth may also be a part of one of
the four pavilions we are organising this year: "entertainment",
"mobile computing and telephony", "productivity", and "social
networking". If you are interested in showcasing your achievements and
promoting open source to a large audience, please let us know at http://softwarefreedomday.sg/ParticipantInterestForm

We are also looking for volunteers to help us in every stage of the
planning and execution of this event. If you would like to help us
design posters, manage websites, organise events, handle logistics, or
would like to provide any other help whatsoever, please sign up as a
volunteer at http://softwarefreedomday.sg/ParticipantInterestForm

As always, you can find out more about the event on our website at http://www.softwarefreedomday.sg/
  or e-mail suggestions, ideas or comments to planning at softwarefreedomday.sg
. We hope to hear from you soon.