[singapore-pm] Singapore Perl Mongers Meetup #2 "Moderato espressivo" this Saturday 4pm to 7pm

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Wed Sep 2 22:28:26 PDT 2009

Hi there,

The next Perl Mongers meetup will be this Saturday from 4pm to 7pm at
Starbucks, #01-34, Plaza Singapura. Here's directions to get you
there: http://www.plazasingapura.com.sg/find.htm.

The plan is to do something similar to our last meetup: we'll meet at
4pm (I imagine people will be trickling in over the course of the
evening as other commitments end), and around 6pm or so we'll head off
elsewhere to eat, drink and make conversation. Keeping things casual,
we won't have scheduled talks or any such yet, but I'd like to try a
"everybody talks for ten minutes about something interesting to do
with Perl" type thing. My ten minutes will be about Perl Mongers,
where we can go from here, and how we can best contribute to the Perl
community in Singapore.

If you are  "of the Facebooks", you can find all details here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125792487821

See you there!

cheers,
Gaurav