[singapore-pm] Singapore Perl Mongers meetup this month?

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Sat Jul 18 10:04:45 PDT 2009

Hey everybody,

Would you be interested in a Singapore.pm meetup sometime in the next
two weeks? I figure we could just meet up somewhere central for food,
say Hi to one another and see if there's any interest for regular
meetups or other Singapore.pm-ish events. We could also piggyback onto
any other events which are happening around this time: I've already
met some of you at the post-SLMG dinners! Picking an arbitrary date,
I'd suggest Saturday, August 1st - this gives me plenty of time to
spread the news on other mailing lists, but isn't too far in the future.

Let me know what you think.

cheers,
Gaurav