[singapore-pm] Fwd: Adding another Perl Mongers group to the Perl Adserver?

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Tue Aug 18 11:06:28 PDT 2009

Heyo,

2009/8/16 Patrick Haller <singapore-pm at haller.ws>:
> Googling 'singapore perl mongers' yields
>
>        http://singapore.pm.org/
>
> which has out of date info.
The latest is at http://singapore.pm.org/meetings/, although, as you
point out, that'll probably be a little hard to find.

> People searching probably want info along
> the lines of:
>
>  What
>  When
>  Where
>  Who
>  Why
>
> The first paragraph handles the What, I vote that we make the second
> paragraph the Where and When, followed by paragraphs on Who and Why.
>
> What do you guys think?

I'm completely open to ideas for the website. If you want to play
around with the current layout, the "source file" is at
http://singapore.pm.org/webmake/index.wmk (but you'll need WebMake to
"compile" it). If you want to come up with your own layout, go right
ahead, but I won't use it for singapore.pm.org unless I like it.

I'm going to be out of town for a week and a half (starting tomorrow
until August 29), and I don't want to worry about handing over the
website until I get back, especially since I'll be off the Internet
for atleast part of the holiday. Is it okay if we leave the website
frozen in its current state until then?

cheers,
Gaurav