[singapore-pm] Fwd: Adding another Perl Mongers group to the Perl Adserver?

Patrick Haller singapore-pm at haller.ws
Sat Aug 15 20:26:44 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 01:12:14AM +0800, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> To help with marketing, I've got us added to the Perl Community Adserver
> (http://adserver.szabgab.com/; you can see what it looks like in the
> sidebar of http://code.ggvaidya.com/). Gabor, the PCAS maintainer,
> suggested:

Googling 'singapore perl mongers' yields

	http://singapore.pm.org/

which has out of date info. People searching probably want info along
the lines of:

  What
  When
  Where
  Who
  Why

The first paragraph handles the What, I vote that we make the second
paragraph the Where and When, followed by paragraphs on Who and Why.

What do you guys think?

Patrick